Wholesale Payments J.P. Morgan WalletTM Product Manager: Vice President
About J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management and payments services. J.P. Morgan's WP business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments.
About J.P. Morgan WalletTM
J.P. Morgan Wallet is a new offering. Initial Client trials are under way. Significant enhancement and geographic expansion is planned over the next several years.
At its core J.P. Morgan Wallet is a massively scalable virtual accounting enabled settlement solution. J.P. Morgan Clients who subscribe to Wallet services can establish any number of virtual accounts and associate these with their customers, suppliers and own GL accounts. They instruct Wallet to record amounts owed to or by these parties and to settle these amounts. Settlement methods supported include real time payments, ACH (i.e. low value payments), wire transfers, push to debit and push to third party wallets. They also include instant virtual account to virtual account transfers.
Primary Client use cases include gig economy payments, eCommerce marketplace seller settlement, franchise settlement, escrow, rewards and loyalty.
We are API first. We are Agile.
About the J.P. Morgan WalletTM Product Management and Development Team
The J.P. Morgan Wallet Product Management and Development Team manages J.P. Morgan Wallet end to end. It is responsible for market analysis and requirements definition. It authors Client Journey's and illustrates these though use cases. It manages the development backlog. It partners closely with the technology and testing teams responsible for building and enhancing the J.P. Morgan systems via which the service is delivered. It also partners with the operations and service teams who face of to our customers and the legal, risk, compliance and finance business partners who support the initiative.
We are in the process of expanding the J.P. Morgan Product Management and Development team. We are adding Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers and Scrum Masters. These new team members will join an already sizeable team of talented and committed professionals.
About the J.P. Morgan WalletTM Product Manger Position
This position is for a J.P. Morgan WalletTMProduct Manager
The Wallet Product Manager will be responsible for customer needs analysis, service definition and for documenting associated requirements. They will square off directly with both our Client facing teams, our feature development (i.e. Agile scrum) teams, operations and service teams.
This role is suited to an individual with a deep understanding of product management discipline, a laser sharp focus on execution, and a passion for engaging with and solving client problems. The top candidate will have exposure to clients, vendors, and leaders across the business.
The position may require travel.
* Contribute to the effort to create and maintain a multi-year product roadmap
* Assist with the planning and delivery of the strategic product roadmap through collaboration with various stakeholders
* Analyze the needs of the various persona which use or interact with the service, document their user journeys and use cases
* Liaise with the feature development teams to ensure that they understand these requirements
* Review test strategy and test cases
* Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders across different functions (e.g., Legal, Risk, Compliance Operations, Technology etc.
* Maintain internal and Client documentation
* Assist in production support for clients including troubleshooting client issues, defect management and client escalations
* Support ongoing sales and marketing efforts
Experience & background
* Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience.
* Wholesale payments, emerging and/or stored value product management experience preferred.
* Familiarity with Agile development methodology a plus
* Experience documenting requirements and use cases
* Experience in collaborating with sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills.
* Project management
* Bachelor's degree.
* Accounting degree, certification or experience a plus
* Strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution. Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
* Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for details. Oral and written communications.
* Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation.
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience using JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...