The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As a member of the Identity and Authorization program management team you will combine your experience and passion for innovation to enable application teams from across the businesses to migrate from legacy applications SiteMinder and Janus to strategic solutions. You will use your expertise in business analysis, program and project management and software development processes to maintain progress and address blockers. Your personal drive for excellence, delivery and improvement will help a high performing team to satisfy both product and consumer requirements.
* Bachelor's degree plus 10+ years of related work experience
* Experience leading large, complex and highly-visible programs that have significant financial, reputational or regulatory risk and requires deep and broad subject matter expertise
* In-depth knowledge of SDLC and Agile Framework
* Direct experience with Identity and Access processes, controls and systems strongly preferred. Specific experience with identity, authorization and authentication
* Experience and proven ability in developing management reports, gathering /analyzing complex data, developing accurate conclusions and providing recommendations with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence people at all levels across organizational boundaries
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrixed environmen
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
* Knowledge of SiteMinder and Janus desired but not required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...