The Sales and Marketing Technology team within the Commercial Bank is looking for a senior Architect who can help to define, socialize, and implement a technical architecture for Commercial Banking Sales. The Architect will need to interface with both senior business stakeholders and senior technical counterpartsThe Architect will partner with senior stakeholders on understanding their business needs and designing solutions, vet solution options whether internal or external, and formulate a comprehensive architecture and technical strategy for Sales in partnership with the Commercial Bank's Architecture & Engineering team, architects from other lines of business, and JPMC's central architecture resources.
This role requires a broad set of hard technical skills and soft skills including the following:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of application development experience
* 2+ years of experience in application design, data model design, and enterprise architecture
* Experience delivering business-facing applications at enterprise scale
* Experience in defining and implementing technical strategy and architecture at the enterprise level
* Deep experience/knowledge in designing, building, and testing enterprise-wide distributed systems including knowledge of traditional and modern integration technologies (Web Services, MQ, Kafka, REST, ESBs, API Gateways, etc.)
* Solid understanding of cloud technologies and cloud tools and techniques for availability, scalability, and resiliency
* Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills necessary to partner with and influence business stakeholders and technologists
* Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design
* Solid knowledge of both full stack Java enterprise application design as well as SaaS configuration including Salesforce
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...