The Public Cloud product team is seeking an inspiring leader to drive and deliver an intuitive end to end onboarding experience that would both delight customers, and propel our modernization practices and cloud adoption, strengthening JPMorgan Chase & Co. as a technology leader in financial services. Our ideal candidate will be ready to immerse the world of our customers and engineers, and be genuinely excited to bring to life and drive adoption of new technologies that we're delivering across our Firm.
As a Product Owner for Cloud Intake and Onboarding Experience, you lead the end to end customer experience through a collaborative engagement, representing their voice and business outcomes in partnership with other product owners. You are responsible for all aspects of the products you oversee, including establishing the product vision, defining the objectives and roadmap, guiding the product's delivery, among other decisions that will impact the product's success with customers and financial performance. Building on your deep knowledge of the firm's product offerings and strategic priorities, you think strategically about the marketplace and leverage that business acumen to identify new opportunities to influence the firm's relevant business and technology strategies. An effective manger, you are able to create a supportive work environment that encourages experimentation and accepts smart failures. You coach and inspire colleagues to succeed - and to collaborate -- across multiple teams, and can build trusting and productive relationships with both your peers and with senior leaders.
* Provide a transparent and trusted avenue for customers to voice their needs and concerns, with a data-driven system to evaluate and prioritize product feature requests
* Partner across varied stakeholders, including fellow product owners in CTO and CTC, to develop and deliver product features and solutions based on business outcomes
* Manage multiple teams and products within a portfolio in alignment with the firm's product, customer, business and risk agendas.
* Identify ways to optimize existing products and/or pursue new business opportunities.
* Define and maintain the product's vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead its execution through the product team to achieve those goals and deliver the highest customers' value possible to be measured through various metrics such as CSAT, Sprint Metrics, OKRs/KRIs, Adoption, Financials, etc.
* Effectively coach teams across multiple areas of the firm through mentorship, clear and actionable feedback, thoughtful guidance and support, and sincere recognition.
* Serve as the customer's voice, advocating for customers' interests and ensuring that all team members understand why and how our clients use our products.
* Understand the financial model of your product portfolio and make business-driven decisions.
* Partner with design, research, engineering, and others development teams to create artifacts such as requirements, wireframes, users flows, and diagrams.
* Determine prioritization, lay the foundation of the work that needs to be done, and bring the vision to life while continuously seeking customer insight on the experience
* Coach, lead, and complete efforts to capture customer needs. This includes defining user journeys and user stories, business and technical requirements, and new product features for highly regulated software solutions (mobile, web, and web services).
* Maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment
* Working knowledge of end to end product development concepts including risk, audit, controls, and legal/compliance.
* Effective communication skills to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood by everyone on the team as well as possible.
* Ability to make strategic business decisions about the product and its financial performance.
* Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration, effective communication, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Ability to build productive relationships with peers and senior leaders, and deliver on commitments to gain trust and respect.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...