As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you'll combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and delivering top quality technology products with the highest standards to our Customers and Company Stakeholders. With your deep knowledge of architecture, design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, you and your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/MS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
* 15+ years' experience of hands-on experience in architecting, designing solutions and full stack development for large enterprise technology platforms and systems.
* Hands-on experience in Mobile, Web and Database programming languages on the modern stack.
* Strong proficiency in Cloud architecture, standards, product offering, setup and deployment using modern software development practices including CI/CD, Blue/Green Deployment on Auto-Scaling and Elastic infrastructure
* Proven track record in developing software using Agile methodology
* Proven track record in designing and implementing latest security trends and products including Cloud based key management, use of advanced cryptography like ECC, certificates, enterprise identity management, PKI, single sign-on and OAuth
* Demonstrate a can-do attitude, serial innovator with entrepreneurial mindset and be able to inspire others towards driving tangible outcomes
* Proven experience in creating technology product vision, and capability roadmap that can be actionable, funded, and executed to reality
* Proven track record in delivering large, complex programs on time, budget with highest quality
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to Influence, partner and build effective alliances across technology, operations and business stakeholders
* Proven experience in working and managing product vendors, influence their product roadmap based on JPM needs.
* Critical thinking, ability to leverage expertise and challenge a solution and status quo applying experience and learning from past
* Continuous innovation, identify opportunities areas to introduce technology, expand, enhance the technology product and create new capabilities that drive value and business objectives.
* Self-motivated to learn and continually upskill to adapt to latest business and technology trends
* Strong analytical, negotiation and partnering skills with ability to successfully navigate in a matrix organization
* People management responsibilities for diverse, highly motivated globally dispersed direct-report teams. Build effective and inclusive high performing teams
* Well-developed ability to attract, mentor, motivate, retain and develop talent
* Strong communication skills and abilities to present execution status Senior Executives
* Experience working with the Financial Industry, a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...