The CCB Complaints Reporting & Analytics Team is leading a transformation of how we report and analyze information across all CCB businesses and functions. The activities of this team include developing interactive dashboards, analyzing cross line of business relationships and impacts, and analyzing consumer behaviors and the impacts to our business. Our mission is to liberate our people from manual, inefficient, tedious activities through automation and by transforming how we see and understand data. By using the latest innovative software, we employ data analysis and visualization techniques to navigate the storyline, generate the right insights, and answer questions quickly.
The CCB Complaints Reporting & Analytics Team partners closely with operations leadership, senior management, and subject matter experts across CCB to ensure successful implementation of tactical and strategic change efforts. This associate position will report within the team responsible for supporting dashboard development across a line of business or functional area. The remit will encompass all end to end project management, prioritization, planning and execution of work inclusive of design, test execution, and implementation. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, have the ability to prioritize and manage time, and be able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
Able to troubleshoot data processing issues, determine root cause and work to resolve issues.
Able to identify opportunities to improve process improvements.
Have and leverage a strong foundational knowledge of database structures and relationships.
Express creativity and ingenuity to transform how leverage and understand data
Work with Technology, Business and Teams to ensure data processing works efficiently and has strong controls
Executing data pulls requests for Lines of Business, legal, compliance and regulators
Understand the variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data
Tracking development and deployment timelines
Work within corporate standards to ensure appropriate documentation and control standards are being met.
User Acceptance Testing and Validation of new processes
Support the production of newly developed reports and transition of production activities to Technology
Partner effectively across CCB Business Operations
Analyze customer behaviors and business results to develop insights for the CCB Leadership Team
* 5+ years of experience in data & analytics and data wrangling within a major corporation
* 5+ years of experience with: Control-M, Unix Commands, Unix Shell Scripting, SAS and SQL.
* Experience with data warehouse systems, and user access, mining, and reporting applications/tools.
* Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing.
* Comfortable with reading & writing technical documentation.
* Flexible individual who can easily and efficiently transition across topics and disciplines
* Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize work products into executive summaries and/or briefs and reports
* A proven ability to take the initiative while building partnerships
* Ability to define and track project deliveries through to implementation
* Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
* Controls/Risk management focus - Ensure we remain adaptable and responsive to the changing regulatory landscape
* Adept at data organization and maintenance - must be detail oriented
* Able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent time management skills and highly results oriented
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...