Position does not offer sponsorship or H1B
The CCB Remediation and Correction functional area cares for the identification, classification, and correction of customer impacts caused by business process or operational breaks within CCB (Consumer and Community Banking). Within the this function, the team focuses on correcting the impacted accounts via recalculating and/or crediting finance charges, fees, and rewards balances; correcting/changing finance charge and fee structures; initiating customer communications, etc.
The Analyst will be a key member of a larger team of Business Analysts, Correction Analysts, and Testing Analysts accountable for the correction of customer account. The Analyst will perform end-to-end testing of the case requirements and analysis on code against those requirements and execution plans; while confirming correct usage of data sources, standard code, adherence to guidelines and regulations, and following best practice standards.
The Analyst is expected to perform validation on cases resulting from difficult, complex, multilayered, data intensive business problems.
* Identify scenarios based on Correction Case requirements and manually validate them on C3
* Effectively communicate with BA/Developers and PMs on the issues identified
* Ability to work under tight deadlines (sometimes 10 days or less)
* Assist in the development and maintenance of the overall code validation strategy for the Correction function
* Develop test plan, code validation procedures, processes, job aids, tools and approaches and effective communication of defects
* Perform code to business requirement validation
* Write queries and run frequencies to validate population and output files
* Ensure correct formatting and logic of all output files
* Actively engage in process adherence and improvement discussions
* Requires either 5+ years of experience in Requirements Testing/QA or 3+ years as a SQL or SAS Developer or related role
* Must have the ability to understand complex SQL queries with short deadlines
* Ability to run multiple UNIX scripts simultaneously
* Prefer querying skills in SAS, SQL and TERADATA environment
* Advanced TSYS knowledge
* Ability to work multiple problems simultaneously
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Strong analytical skills
* Detailed and quality oriented
* Team player with the ability to work independently
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...