You'll be part of Workforce Technology team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda across the Human Resource (HR) functions globally. Workforce Technology has embarked on a multi-year HR investment strategy by the introduction of Oracle HCM Cloud to the HR functions. We plan to streamline and consolidate all functions across core HR, payroll, recruiting, and learning and talent functions across 64 countries globally through a unified platform.
We are looking for a HCM Cloud Technical Specialist . Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Acts as a HCM cloud Technical SME in implementing & supporting HCM Cloud Applications covering conversion, integrations, customizations and reports.
* Coordinate with cross-functional teams across different HR functional areas to document business requirements and identify best practices to implement a technical solution.
* Build proficiency with the HCM Cloud modules Global HR, Payroll, Time, Absence Management and other areas as required by the project.
* Defining new and refining existing business processes.
* Able to work effectively and efficiently as an individual contributor or a team member.
* Work closely with the implementation partner to manage project related documentation and track deliverables.
* Unit testing, quality reviews, performance testing, issue identification and resolution.
* Utilize JIRA and other project management tools for tracking purposes.
* Adoption and implementation of agile methodology.
* Foster good partnerships with customers, stakeholders and project sponsors.
This role requires a wide variety of skills and capabilities, including:
* BS degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in Oracle Fusion cloud architecture and Application tool kit (flex fields, lookups, value sets, ESS etc.)
* Hands on experience implementing in HCM cloud inbound Integrations using HDL & HSDL
* Hands on experience in implementing HCM cloud outbound integrations using BI Publisher, HCM extracts & OTBI reports
* Hands on experience in automating end to end integration orchestrations using HCM cloud SOAP & REST/ATOM web services
* Good understanding of fast formulas, customizations/personalization and approvals/workflows.
* Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL development
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with implementation partner consultants and JPMC HR Operations contacts as required
* Detail-oriented, team player and who could thrive in a collaborative environment
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in Payroll, Time & Labor and Absence Management modules
* Experience in any integration middleware tools like OIC, MuleSoft, etc.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...