This is an individual contributor role responsible for enabling Home Lending application development teams in transitioning to the newly built strategic data centers. Partner with AD team and make sure application assessment are completed, gaps have been identified ,documented and remediated for data center entry rules.
Accelerating Modernization and Data Center Migration by involving highly skilled engineers trained in various DCM entry rules and tools. DCM engineers are at the forefront of DCM program, responsible for Identifying, documenting and resolving gaps by working at trenches in partnership with AD, IPM and Architects.
Expertise in Advance Modern Engineering Practices with focus on High Craft Engineering Practices and Tools for Continuous Delivery is required
* Continuous Integration
* Deployment Automation
* Trunk-based Development
* Test Automation and Test Data Management
* Engineering applications for Resiliency, Observability, Security
* Loosely Coupled Application Engineering
* Cloud Engineering
* Compelling User Experience Development
* UX Frameworks
* SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar), Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito), Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
* Experience with Micro Services & Event Architecture
* Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (JMS, Mule, Kafka)
* Experience with Cloud Platforms, Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...