This is a new role in the Capacity Planning & Analytics organization to lead the data and technology transformation. CP&A product aspires to build integrated set of technology and services to manage forecasting, capacity planning and analysis for customer facing staffing and performance activities for the contact centers, back office, & branch operations, while offering more transparency into performance and efficiency opportunities. The Strategic Business Analysist II will be responsible for Data Analytics with a focus on data platform modernization using Gaia analytics platform. He/She will also work on streamlining and automating the current processes and maturing previously automated business processes for forecasting, cap planning & analytics consumption. This role would report to the Strategic Business Analytics Manager in the CP&A organization and help align the CP&A product with the technology data pipeline and deliver sound data solutions based on advanced analytics. This role would also work with the broader CP&A team to develop and roll out self service capability for internal customers and business stakeholders and ensure that the CP&A solution stack and data ecosystem are aligned to data governance & risk/compliance.
This individual will lead business users on-boarding to new process and tech platforms. He/She will also lead analytics packing and establishing data connectivity template with datastores. Lead the implementation of the user experience process, feature development, use case pipeline, user adoption and user training on Gaia Analytics platform as well as the firm-wide Batch Compute pattern reference implementation. This individual will support Data Analytics and ML use cases and help reduces time to market through pattern-based integration and elastic scalability. This individual will lead the administration and security functions for the Data Analytics platform managed by the CP&A organization.
This role would be accountable for advancing CP&A functions, seamless data integration with operational systems and deploying self-service reporting, analytics and dashboarding capabilities and improved forecasting/scheduling. This role brings the critical skillset to automate the functions on new technology platforms.
Your work will directly support the greater CCB Capacity Planning Analytics (CP&A) efforts to ensure they have the best and most predictive data available for use, and will work hand-in-hand with them to ensure Chase maintains the best workforce optimization.
Combination of experience and/or a degree in a computational field (equivalent to 3 to 5 years) operating as a data professional (e.g. data architect, engineer or related professions) in a quantitative field: Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Information Science, and related disciplines.
* Experienced with Python/Spark/Jupyter Notebook
* Experience in Spark SQL, SQL tuning, data validation, ETL process, dimensional and relational data modeling.
* Experience building data architectures and data pipelines in support of analytics
* Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, SparkML, etc.
* Expertise in data-related operations (e.g. SQL, UNIX)
* Exposure to CCB's compute backbone (CBB) is preferred but not mandatory.
* Extensive skills on RDBMS (Oracle, DB2); exposure to Teradata technology preferred
* Exposure to private/public Cloud architecture
* Exposure to data streaming technologies such as Kafka and NOSQL databases such as Cassandra preferred
Problem Solving & Leadership Skills
* Experienced with Agile/SCRUM framework and product driven delivery
* Developing and communicating business recommendations and insights in easy-to-understand-way leveraging data to tell a story
* Proven track record of execution/delivery
* History of making an impact, developing and executing on strategies and delivering superior results in both the short and long term
* Develop and maintain working relationship with other businesses, functional groups and vendor organizations. Ability to work effectively and gain credibility and respect of others. Lead and persuade others while positively influencing the outcome of team efforts.
* Alteryx Designer
* Tableau, Qlikview
* SQL, Python
* GIT & JIRA
* Oracle, Hadoop and other data technologies.
* Advanced expertise with Big Data and Data Science engineering techniques.
* BI tools (Business Objects, Cognos)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...