We are the digital data delivery team, committed to helping our product teams develop the most empathetic and easy to use offerings by leveraging transactional data to deliver insightful analytics on usage, product performance and customer friction. Our aim is to be the best data story tellers in the industry and move the analytics from reactive (batch) to proactive (near real time) while having fun, learning and growing together. The best day for each one of us is when we can discover thru data new ways to serve our customer with products that are tailored to their needs. The products we enable with end to end analytics are all those that have a digital first implementation like engagement platforms and chat bots.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* 5+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer, Applications Developer, Data Engineer or similar experience
* Design and code batch data integration using a variety of platforms and tools from open source to proprietary like AbInitio or internal DPL.
* Ability to build cloud native applications with 12 factors alignment and DevOps practices.
* Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues and review and provide feedback to the final user.
* Help develop code migration strategies from one environment to the other.
* Ensure that risk / controls, security, and data management policies are followed.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...