Security Engineering is a new organization within CIB Wholesale Payments Organization that is tasked with promoting security talent, knowledge and leadership for the delivery of secure customer facing applications. Security Engineering will deploy a team of security analysts and engineers to monitor and protect digital assets in Wholesale Payments against cyber security vulnerabilities. The team will identify new and emerging vulnerabilities plaguing digital platforms and deploy mitigating measures to protect the digital assets. The team will help secure the digital channels from malicious activities. The team will perform deep data analysis and use advanced techniques such as machine learning to establish baselines and deviations from those baselines. Observations are turned into conclusions, recommendations and solutions.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Responsibilities and team details:
* Develop dashboards, reports and alerts to monitor digital traffic across Wholesale Payments and identify malicious or anomalous activity
* Formally track abnormal activity and provide situational awareness to affected groups. Ensure resolving teams are properly identified
* Create a strategic vision for securing Wholesale Payments applications and protecting customers and their data
* Advise Wholesale Payments groups on traffic and trends by providing ad hoc data analysis services
* Assist Wholesale Payment groups by providing research into potential security risks or breaches
* Act as a cyber security subject matter expert
* Contribute to the advancement of a security oriented workforce by providing training, writing articles, building security demos, etc.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5+ years experience in cyber security or software engineering fields
* Development experience in one or more core programming languages: Java, C/C++, Swift, Python, R, etc.
* Experience with big data analysis and SIEM tools, specifically Splunk
* Strong understanding of cyber security principles: IDS/IPS, Threat modeling, PKI, NIST, NVD, Mitre/CVE, OWASP, etc.
* Strong understanding of network fundamental: TCP, HTTP, TLS, DNS, Global Load Balancing, etc.
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Preferred experience, strengths and capabilities:
* Cyber security certifications: GIAC, CEH, CISSP
* Experience with cyber security tools, such as Burp, Metasploit, WireShark, Kali Linux, Nmap, Maltego, Snort
* Understanding of Authentication and Authorization principles and technologies: OAuth, SAML, SSO
* Experience or education with statistical modeling and application in machine learning
* Experience with applied cryptography including OpenSSL, TLS and PKI
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...