This is a fascinating time, as new technologies, analytics and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. We are actively seeking an energetic and innovative Product Growth Engagement Manager for the Wholesale Payments Data and Analytics (WPDA) team. This team is working to build new data products using machine learning that can provide new data-empowered insights for our clients and our Wholesale Payments business.
The WPDA team is a multi-disciplinary product development team. We are design strategists, data scientists, product managers, data visualizers, and data engineers conceptualizing and building new analytics products that transform the way we and our clients do business. Our products and solutions will reach clients around the world, and will affect how Wholesale Payments does business at it moves 6 trillion dollars a day for our clients.
For the Product Growth Engagement Manager role, we are looking for a hybrid thinker that can bring together the roles of product marketing manager and customer success to build WPDA's capability in driving client adoption of our data products. You'll be working closely with the WPDA product teams, corporate clients, and sales leads to communicate the benefits of our products, and also create the onboarding programs and engagement materials that enable clients to maximize the benefits of data-empowered insights. You'll bring a human-centric mindset and knack for thinking about a client's experience as you structure communication, product onboarding, engagement through trial periods, all the way through to the metrics that we'll need to understand the value of our products. It will require you to use both the quantitative and creative parts of your brain. This role reports up into the CIB Digital Experience Design group but is embedded on WPDA team. We believe that the product is not "done" until clients are using it; and the objective of this role is to continually think about our clients and their goals and fold them into how we enable adoption of new data products.
This is a critical new capability for WPDA in how we launch products, encourage behavior change in client organizations, and gain adoption within treasury processes. It is a both a strategic and executional role that will entail establishing metrics, product adoption playbooks, and onboarding programs, while also creating compelling content and delivering client presentations. It relies on thinking about the client experience, while setting up processes for how our data products go to market.
* Establish our team's efforts for product adoption by our clients, focusing on moving clients through interest, onboarding, training, trial, and regular usage. Build out this process for our flagship product, launching in 2021, but also for subsequent products that are in development.
* Work with Wholesale Payments sales leads to present to interested clients. Be the product expert. Demonstrate and articulate the value proposition to prospective clients.
* Develop client communication strategy and assets necessary to support launch and product adoption. This includes early sales enablement materials and communication tactics that encourage usage during trial period into post-adoption usage.
* Develop and conduct client onboarding for our products at scale. Improve the process for scale in a way that maximizes usage and retention.
* Manage communication to user community on new product features and updates, as well as develop instructional assets like how-to guides and videos for new features.
* Develop the systems of metrics for how to track usage, experience, and the value that product(s) provide for clients. Help our team develop a point of view and interpret the relationship between client attributes and product usage.
* 5-7 years of experience in product marketing or customer success.
* Experience in human-centered thinking with an eye for experience design and development of new programs.
* Experience developing digital products, working on a product development team.
* Bachelor's and/or graduate degree with top academic performance from a competitive institution. Foundational education in a design-related degree preferred.
* Cognitive and Communication Skills - Ability to communicate visually, create visual assets, and appreciates the value of clear visual communication. Highly articulate, built upon an underlying fundamental clarity of thought. General ability to root out fundamental issues, bring order from chaos, synthesize elegant conceptual frameworks, and drive to clear decisions.
* Front-stage presence and facilitation - Ability to be in a client setting and manage expectations. Engaging presentation skills are a must. Able to work closely with partners like sales and the product team to facilitate engaging client information sessions.
* Ability to work in matrixed environment with many partners and stakeholders with different thinking styles.
* Financial domain expertise - Not necessary, but an aptitude and interest in quickly developing nuanced understanding of JPM products, markets, customers, and competitors is. Success in this roll depends on quickly learning and synthesizing deeply complex financial systems and processes, from a workflow and human point-of-view.
* Ability to create implications, clarity, and potential solutions from disparate and multiple inputs. Ability to offer confident point of view in front of product partners, stakeholders, and clients with compelling storytelling.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...