Senior Front-End Developer
As a Software Engineer you will become a member of a scrum team, work with a full technology stack, new tools and adhere to development modernization processes. Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help our scrum team raise their performance, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
* Being a self-starter, able to take initiative and drive a program independently
* Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
* Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document
* Work closely with clients to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
* Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
* Expertise in Test Driven Development/ Behavior Driven Development
* Continuous integration, build and automated deployment
* Refactoring, clean code, code reviews and mentoring
* Building real and lasting relationships with your team and extended partners
* Expert knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React, ES6/Typescript, Redux)
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc.
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem
* Familiarity with CSS Pre-processors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
Additional Qualifications include
* Bachelor's Degree in an engineering field preferred with 5+ years' experience in UI Development
* Prior experience working at a large tier global financial institution.
* Knowledge of Trading systems and Financial Services, with an emphasis on the buy side.
* Demonstrated analytical techniques and ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology and present ideas clearly and concisely.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
* Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
* Familiarity with Java and J2EE Technologies
* Experience developing financial industry applications preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...