Java Service Developer
As a Software Engineer you will become a member of a scrum team, learn full techonology stack, new tools and adhear to development modernization processes.
Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help our scrum team raise their performance, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
* Being a self-starter, able to take initiative and drive a program independently
* Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
* Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document
* Work closely with clients to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes
* Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
* Expertise in Test Driven Development/ Behavior Driven Development
* Continuous integration, build and automated deployment
* Refactoring, clean code, code reviews and mentoring
* Building real and lasting relationships with your team and extended partners
* BS or equivalent experience
* Strong Agile development experience.
* 8+ years of software development experience
* Proficiency in Core Java/J2EE technologies, Spring
* Microservices and private/public cloud development experience
* Experience with Memory/CPU usage profiling, optimizing and tuning Automation and testing tools
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design principles.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Experienced in Databases (SQL or no-SQL) technologies
* Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools
* Experience with devops model
* Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
* Firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
* Well-versed in Content Management strategies, architecture and content delivery
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
* Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Experience with Leading and mentoring team members
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...