As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The successful candidate
* Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
* Must be curious, hardworking, detail-oriented and motivated by complex analytical problems
* Has to demonstrate an interest in financial markets and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
* Should be able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals
* Must have a desire to learn and grow their knowledge of investment managemen
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Following technical skills are important:
* Async programming; Promises; WebComponents; Redux; RxJS
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
* Git, GitLab/Bitbucket, or related version control systems.
Additionally, understanding of/experience with following is highly beneficial:
* Strong programming experience with ReactJS.
* Advanced React design patterns, data binding, web sockets and WASM
* Data Grids (AG Grid)
* ADA/Web Accessibility
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...