As an an Architect, you will lead business and technology teams in transforming and creating the next generation risk managent solutions. You will collaborate with business partners, engineers, other architects across areas of JP Morgan and disciplines like application, infrastructure, data and information architectures. You will operate in an agile product construct as the product architect for a product. You will own & maintain the architecture vision and horizon view for that vision.
Specific day to day responsibilities include:
* Partnering with business stakeholders to understand their needs and developing the future state architecture.
* Partnering with technology teams to develop the future state.
* Developing and maintaining a multi-horizon roadmap.
* Coming up with the architecture for solutions, balancing the schedule needs, the roadmap, business and technology strategies.
* Communicating the architecture to senior business and technology leaders.
* Driving solutions to both internal and public cloud infrastructures.
* Overseeing the cost trade-offs.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ability to learn quickly and recognize patterns in problems and solutions.
* Has a deep knowledge in a particular technology and business solution.
* Communicates with all levels of business and technology management.
* Good presentation skills.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines. Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...