As an Enterprise Modernization Architect, you will work with customers in helping transform their applications through the innovative use of AWS and GAIA. Your team will provide a combination of program management, solutions delivery, and engineering expertise for JPMC application teams. You will provide customer expertise focused on enterprise-wide cloud architecture and migration planning. Recommend and document migration paths, integration strategies, and application architectures required to successfully implement complete solutions using best practices on Google Cloud. Oversee delivery excellence, exceptional customer satisfaction, and accurate estimation of customer outcomes. Drive the capturing, developing, and sharing of best practices internally and externally to scale expertise to accelerate implementations.
In this role you will advise application teams on business transformation, architectural blueprints, and technical direction as the foundation for migrations. You will represent and deliver best practices across the areas of infrastructure modernization, application modernization, and more.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proven experience as a Technical Architect
* Experience in defining technical solutions using cloud based solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
* Data Lake understanding
* Must understand the full SDLC and have Agile experience as a team member
* Hands-on experience and/or deep knowledge of digital transformation technical domains (e.g. microservices, containers, cloud native development, API management)
* Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. Oracle)
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Must have participated in application modernization efforts
* AWS Solution Architecture Certification a plus
* Understanding of modern application migration and modernization approaches
* Demonstrated cloud architectural capabilities with a broad set of enterprise use cases
* Demonstrated record in implementation of large-scale cloud or software projects in corporate environments
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
* 3 years of experience translating enterprise customer needs into cloud architectures and approaches
* Experience in writing software in one or more languages: Java, Python, Go
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...