As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* 5+ years working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* 3+ years of experience with the development and decomposition of complex SQL (RDMS Platforms)
* 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and patterns with Java
* 2+ years of experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
* 1+ years of experience with CI/CD (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Maven)
* Knowledge of industry-wide Big Data technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Hands on experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and MS Project (preferred)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience working in an Agile Team construct
* 2+ years of experience with utilization REST API and/or EDPI (Preferred)
* 3+ years of experience with Spark, Python, or PySpark (Preferred)
* 3+ years of experience with Data Warehousing concepts (including Star Schema) (Preferred)
* 3+ years of experience with ETL Tools (Ab Initio, Informatica, or equivalent) (Preferred)
* 3+ years of experience with Shell scripts, Perl, and Job Scheduling tools like Autosys/CTRL-M, Informatica/Ab Initio (Preferred)
* 1+ years of experience with AWS (Preferred)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...