The Strategic Business Analyst II will perform and provide analytical support for the Authentication Product area by identifying, analyzing and influencing data-driven decision making. The analyst will be involved in the design & development of new metrics, performing advanced analytics and improving controls.
* Conduct in-depth and detailed oriented business analysis to:
+ Provide insights/root causes for business performance
+ Identify new operational and process opportunities.
+ Business case preparations
+ Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze information needs
+ Own and coordinate multiple projects with competing priorities
* Manage full analytics lifecycle à starting from identifying opportunities, understanding business requirements, collecting / analyzing data, validating and making recommendations
* Develop ad-hoc reporting based on business needs
* Support audit preparations (reporting, analysis, control reports, etc.)
* Present analyses / recommendations in verbal and written form to a wide audience that is clear, concise and easy to understand
* Bachelor's and / or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or similar) from an accredited college / university required
* Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, which require interpreting large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
* 3+ years of related analytical experience
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience with software packages / platforms (SQL, SAS, UNIX, Teradata, Oracle), and MS Office related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong presentation skills
* Results and client focused with a sense of urgency
* Self-starter, works well independently and as a team player
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...