As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
4+ years' experience with building large scale big data applications development
* Provide technical contribution developing data solutions and building frameworks
* Experience building Data Lake using AWS and Hands-on experience in AWS Glue, AWS KMS, AWS Firehose, EMR, Athena, Redshift, Quick Sight and Lake Formation
* Extensive experience in Spark leveraging Python, Scala or and In depth experience in Java 8
* Excellent understand of Spring framework
* Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering big data projects using Kafka
* Experience working on NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, and Elastic Search
* Hands on experience with leveraging CI/CD to rapidly build & test application code
* Experience in developing software solutions leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Expertise in Data governance and Data Quality
* Experience working with PCI Data and working with data scientists is a plus
* In depth knowledge of design principles and patterns
* Able to tune big data solutions to improve performance
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...