J.P. Morgan's industry leading wholesale payments offerings include Commercial Card, Virtual Card, Real Time Payments, ACH, Wire, Foreign Exchange, and Supply Chain Finance and the organization is constantly innovating to bring new and improved payment methods to clients across the globe. J.P. Morgan Integrated Payables is a payment solution for businesses and other institutions like technology platforms, to maximize the financial benefits of vendor payments.
The focus for this role is to lead the development and commercialization of J.P Morgan Integrated Payables. In doing so, this role will continually assess market dynamics and client needs, set strategy and priorities, deliver results and delight clients by engaging across Wholesale Payments, Lines of Businesses, functional partners and externally with partners and clients.
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
* 10+ years of payments experience, preferrably commercial payments, or developing business facing financial/procurement software solutions
* Experience focused in a product development, management, product delivery or comparable role
* Strong executive presence and presentation skills, organization and execution capabilities, including leading initiatives and cross functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence internal and external partners in varied disciplines (business, technical, customer experience, risk/controls)
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize, set vision and strategy, set direction and balance delivery across various time horizons
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
* New product introduction, incubation, and launch experience is a strong plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...