* Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Lightning component.
* Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
* Impact custom features look and feel.
* Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle
* Collaborate closely with QA.
* Consistently applies learned processes, procedures and workflows to include (however not limited to) the software development lifecycle and/or release processes.
* Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, coding of medium to high complexity, unit testing of core system functionality and corrects defects during various phases of testing.
* Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages. Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
* May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques. Creates system documentation/play book and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
* Provide ideas to improve system performance and impact availability and resolves complex technical design issues.
* Interact with and present to product owners throughout the development process
* Develop documentation of coding standards, training, and support
* Participate in defining best practices around report development, testing, access management, and report refresh scheduling
* Experience capturing and translating Business Requirements into technical solutions.
* Minimum of two (2) years of Salesforce development experience including general configuration activities, Lightning development, Apex classes and Triggers and API Integrations.
* Experience with Salesforce Lightning security and performance features.
* Working knowledge of Financial Services Cloud or Sales Cloud
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...