As an experienced Business Analyst, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives for the Fraud Risk Product team. You will play a critical role in our mission to combat fraud and reduce losses across CCB as we keep our customers and company safe.
You will effectively bridge the gap between business requirements and technology teams to drive the Fraud Risk book of work. In this leadership role, you will have direct responsibility for the solutions that help reduce fraud for our clients and the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of business to learn about challenges and opportunities and translate that insight into impactful solutions.
* Collaborate with business and technology teams and other key stakeholders to understand and advance the Fraud Risk book of work
* Gather and analyze business requirements and write functional specifications to drive agile software development
* Mentor junior Business Analysts and promote teamwork and leadership in an environment of continuous improvement
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or related role
* Advanced knowledge of financial products and business processes
* Advanced experience in the software development process
* Understanding of agile practices driving software development
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams
* Ability to translate strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...