The successful candidate will be a passionate, results-orientated technologist with a drive to provide a first class customer experience, whilst promoting engineering best practices.
You will be an engineer with a track record in delivering software solutions within a large scale organization and will demonstrate knowledge of API design and development best practices.
* You will be part of an agile team responsible for the development and support of our API Marketplace, providing a robust catalogue for API products for both internal and external consumers. With a key focus on client experience you will be responsible for supporting frictionless API publishing for API producers and ease of discovery and adoption for API consumers.
* You will leverage your ability to collaborate across high performing teams, in order to deliver practical solutions with business value, aligned to our target state technology stack.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
* Experience in Java & Spring Boot programming. Experience in front end Angular and React with Java services a plus.
* Experience in developing highly resilient cloud based services
* Experience in creating and/or consuming APIs
* An understanding of good coding practices, proper code structure, configuration management and code refactoring.
* Experience in modern software development processes including;
+ Agile Delivery
+ Continuous Integration / Continuous Development Practices
+ Test Driven Development knowledge with practical experience in utilizing unit and automated functional / non-functional testing
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...