JPMORGAN CHASE information
In Chase Card Services, our teams of talented, diverse and customer-obsessed colleagues are dedicated to helping our customers reach their financial goals and make the most of their purchases. We take pride in our inclusive culture, where colleagues can bring their whole selves to work, and we support them through continuing education, career growth and programs like our Business Resource Groups, which offer access to leadership, networking and development opportunities.
About this Position
The Business UAT lead will contribute to the modernization of test data management tools used for User acceptance testing of credit card applications. This position sits within the Card Services, a key business with Chase's Consumer & Community Banking group
* Work closely with the Test Data management leadership to define new tools for test data creation and conditioning
* Design and develop high-volume, low-latency tools to support the testing of credit card applications
* Write well designed, testable and efficient code
* Support continuous improvement of tools by investigating other innovative solutions for design review and implementation
* 4 years' experience with functional testing automation tools and technologies (Selenium, Java, Cucumber)
* 2 years experience with API (Application Programming Interface) test automation (Rest Assured, SoapUI, Postman)
* 4 years' experience working with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and DB2
* Experience with version control tools (GIT/Bit Bucket)
* 5 years with agile/scrum experience
* Experience automating against Mainframe applications
* Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) ( environments, tools, technologies (Jenkins)
* Experience standing up a test automation framework from scratch
* Experience with Spring Boot
* Experience with parallel execution (Selenium Grid)
* Nice to have - Python experience
Ideal Candidate would be able to do the following
* Be able to contribute in all phases of software development lifecycle
* Be results-oriented with a strong attention to detail
* Have strong organization and time management capabilities
* Be an effective communicator and a team player
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...