As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase and Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. You'll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspects of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go
* Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large-scale software development, security software development
* Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Experience with testing and/or troubleshooting POS terminals from vendors such as Ingenico, Verifone, or PAX
* Experience with PL/SQL programming
* Knowledge of data at rest and data in transit encryption concepts
* Experience with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...