Discover the satisfaction of combining your experience, passion, and leaderships skills to impact the future of our global business. As an experienced professional in Quality Assurance, you'll coordinate with our high-performing UAT Testing and Quality Assurance teams' efforts across multiple lines of business. You'll ensure that our technology solutions not only work as they should, but meet our customers' needs. If you enjoy collaborative problem solving, then this position is a great fit. Working with talented developers, managers, and business partners, you'll uncover solutions for a wide range of quality issues. You'll also facilitate and support the roll out of test standards for the implementation of manual and automated test scripts, and develop, coordinate, communicate, and enforce testing schedules and critical deliverables. With your understanding of the firm's strategies and business of specific products and broader financial markets, you'll find the right balance between risk and speed-to-market, and encourage your team to do the same.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* An ability to identify design- or distribution-related quality issues, based on a deep understanding of application architecture
* Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles and testing automation, including how to put the latter to efficient use
* Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as conflict resolution skills
* Proven expertise in setting direction and creating test strategies and plans for multiple application releases
* Experience successfully coordinating and influencing people and budgets
* Experience with JIRA, ATF, Selenium, Agile and ServiceNow Platform, preferred
* Ability to create Quality Assurance metrics and socialize with stakeholders, can influence the team and makes judgement based on facts
* Expertise in Quality Assurance practices and standards within the industry
* Documented experience coordinate testing for a broad range of systems and applications to ensure they meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements
* Ability to review and design test plans, test cases and test scripts, oversee execution of test scripts as per the standards and governance established
* Curious to learn new functionality, domain and tools and Ability to work across various time zones
* Expertise in documenting, evaluating and researching test results for future replication.
* Expereince Identifying and recommending process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
* Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange information across the user and product community
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...