Our Workforce Strategy team focuses on the people related initiatives and strategies that are foundational to achieving the goals of our Global Technology (GT) and Digital and Platform Services (DPS) organizations. We aim to inspire and engage our workforce to anticipate and adopt new technologies, process methodologies, and establish architectural constructs, through a focus on learning, culture, community, and talent development.
To accelerate the impact of our work, we are defining new talent products that integrate into cohesive, strategic, and user focused end-to-end experiences. As a Product Lead, you will be part of a global team responsible for refining our product framework for Workforce Strategy by designing and supporting pilot products from the ground up. We'll partner closely with teams across recruiting, learning, development, strategy, culture, operations, and technology to define our roadmap and a clear path to deliver it. Ideal candidates are people who thrive in an ambiguous, complex, and highly collaborative environment; creative problem solvers who actively seek out diverse points of view, challenge themselves and others to push boundaries, are efficient hands on contributors and are able to inspire others to achieve our stated vision.
* Define, document, communicate, and maintain the product's vision, strategy, and roadmap; own definition, measurement, and success of outcomes
* Integrate data analytics, metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, industry trends and company goals to prioritize initiatives; work with partners across functions and lines of business to orchestrate and implement them
* Coach, lead, and complete efforts in capturing customer needs, including defining user journeys and user stories, business and technical requirements, and new product features
* Create and prioritize product backlog
* Serve as the customer's voice, advocating for customers' interests and ensuring that all team members understand why and how our clients use our products
* Manage the product budget and forecast
* Ability to make strategic business decisions about the product and its financial performance
* Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Possess the business acumen required to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood
* Working knowledge of and experience with end to end product development concepts (including risk, audit, controls, and legal/compliance), user experience design, and design thinking tools
* Effective listening, communication, and influencing skills to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood
* Builds productive relationships with peers and senior leaders, and delivers on commitments to gain trust and respect
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...