We provide a variety of services to analyze mortgage loans and securitized products in a distributed computing environment, supporting CIB, CCB, CIO and Asset Management. We also provide reference data and market data in support of securitized products. We process millions of computations daily, distributed over a large compute farm. This is highly available, large scale software across many services.
- Work with a global team of developers to enhance the various applications
- Development is 80% core Java development
- Debug, optimize and improve the applications
- Help with support of the application and coordinating with business and technology partners
- Contribute to the Cybersecurity, Sustained Resiliency company efforts
- Strong Object Oriented design skills
- Strong Java development skills
- Working understanding of jvm performance tuning
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system.
- JMS technologies experience (ex: TIBCO, Qpid, Kafka)
- In-Memory Data Grid experience (ex: GemFire, Hazelcast, Ehcache, Coherence)
- Distributed Computing experience (ex: Symphony Platform, DataSynapse, Apache Spark)
- Cloud computing and services, AWS preferred.
- Any of: Scala, Python, C++
Tools/technologies/frameworks we are invested in:
- Eclipse, Git for development
- Pico container (Dependency injection)
- Tibco JMS
- IBM Platform (Symphony)
- CA Workload Automation (Autosys)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...