As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 5+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree.
* Experience with Java/J2EE with a deep understanding of the language and core API's, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience in implementing Micro services using Spring Boot and Event Driven architecture.
* Experience in implementation of enterprise systems using DDD, SAGA/ CQRS patterns. Working proficiency in using frameworks such as Axon.
* Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
* Converse fluently in the full web-technology stack.
* Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve.
* Plan, design, test, debug and deploy software solutions for managing infrastructure, project management, capacity planning, and operational efficiencies.
* Leverage large amounts of machine, performance, application and inventory data to create a unique representation.
* Analyze infrastructure problems/constraints, inefficiencies, process gaps, risk and regulatory issues and engineer software or automation solutions.
* Work in partnership with infrastructure engineers and architects to understand and identify operational improvements.
* Automate complex functions to improve the delivery of information.
* Java Development: ability to create medium to large sized Java web applications from start to finish on their own This includes but is not limited to the following: client interaction, validating requirements, system design, frontend/Ui development, interaction with a Java EE application server, web services, experience with the various Java EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
* Strong RDBMS understanding.
* Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
* Java related experience with
+ REST/JSON/XML Web APIs Development experience.
+ Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security.
+ Testing frameworks - Cucumber, Selenium, Junit. Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito.
* Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat.
* SQL & Database - Oracle, Cassandra, Hbase.
* Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools
* Can write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns.
* Be self-driven, ability to work independently or with multiple teams.
* Experience with latest Dev ops tooling/processes.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...