This position will utilize DevSecOps practices with a heavy focus on infrastructure and security. You will work with an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions using your software engineering expertise and skills. In the process, you will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of the Infrastructure Development / Software Engineering. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to success product delivery.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, and Scripting and Shell programing
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Significantexperience with two or more from the following: software / application development, security architecture and engineering, network, unix/linux environments, and system administration
* Demonstrated experience working with infrastructure and network security is essential
* Experience in implementing or working with: Web Application Firewall, Network Access Control, Network or forensic/analysis tools, and/or with CI/CD and automations is desired/helpful
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...