Chase Card Services - Associate - Pricing Controls Management
The Associate in Centralized Pricing is responsible for the development, execution and project management of Credit Card Disputes - Pricing initiatives including the management of business requirements and testing strategy development. This position will be responsible for ensuring processes and initiatives are thoroughly tested and are regulatory compliant. This candidate must have credit card and or system development experience and knowledge of Pricing Dispute regulations is preferred though not required.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively identifying process improvements and work to achieve consensus while driving implementations and maintaining standard business practices
- Work with cross functional teams including IT, Legal, Customer Service and Compliance to develop requirements and test plans across Core applications
- Develop validations based on review analysis pre and post project implementations
- Work independently with minimal supervision, including willingness to be flexible depending upon internal and external departmental needs
- Ensure recommendations are tracked through implementation and reported accurately
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is able to multitask, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes ownership of tasks. The individual will have regular interaction with SMEs from organizations across the bank including IT, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Law and Credit. Credit Card experience, preferably on TSYS platform, is required.
- 5+ years experience in IT project management and system development in a credit card environment
- MIS or Bachelors degree
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to write business requirements is strongly preferred but not requiredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...