JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
This role is for an experienced, tech-savvy Product Manager to join a product team focused on shaping and enabling Asset Management's end-to-end investment and client services technology platform, Spectrum. A successful candidate will partner with product owners, business stakeholders, and technologists to define and implement capabilities used by all AM functions. The level of exposure to key challenges, initiatives, and senior decision makers is completely dependent on your abilities. The right hire will:
* Act as a platform owner by learning the products' capabilities, understanding the vision, and executing to improve the product. Become an innovator, advocate, and marketer for the product and the vision.
* Anticipate the need for and drive the development of new capabilities in Spectrum through partnership with product owners, end-users, and hundreds of technologists. Relentlessly prioritize development activities and align those to key result metrics with continue communication back to this widespread audience.
* Represent the voice of the customer as part of an agile methodology, develop product vision / strategy and create clear epics and requirements that are understood by business and engineering partners.
* Upkeep product communication by effectively establishing and executing governance structures, building / maintaining product sites, and conducting periodic trainings. Act as a primary liaison between stakeholders and teams.
* Develop and implement platform standards, in partnership with UX and UI teams.
* Be flexible in what you work on as priorities shift and the nature of the next "most important" project may differ from prior discussions.
* Be data, metrics, and analytics driven in your product development approach to ensure transparency and ability to track successful deliveries (while determining the next area of focus).
* A track record of being a hands-on product owner with a strong foundation for understanding technology - both in terms of how to leverage in your day-to-day responsibilities and ability to closely work with your developers on product capabilities. E.g., Use technology tools to performance data / process analysis or understanding technical limitations of delivering a particular user experience.
* Understanding and curiosity about how to apply technology to better solve for business needs - innovate and push past the comfort zone; familiarity with systems concepts, UX, data practices are desired
* Desire to make the organization / product / process most efficient is critical.
* Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, with the ability to establish business strategy, and engineer processes accordingly.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to partner and influence across functions and levels. Ability to resolve conflict and facilitate decision-making.
* Knowledge and experience in Asset Management is highly desirable but comfort with navigating new subject areas is critical.
* "Do-er" attitude and take-action approach.
* Team player mindset, comfort working in a fast-paced consulting style, unstructured environment.
* Hands-on experience with Agile development methodologies and product management techniques
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...