As Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of development, coding, and testing will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your quest to embrace leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Working with architecture and design leads across the Digital organization and broader JPMC organization on business and technical architecture of the platform.
Conducting hands on POCs to prove concepts/products
Migration to internal and external clouds
Migration to Microservices architectures and patterns
Evaluating open source and vendor products
Able to support distributed applications.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
* This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 3-5 years of experience in information technology building enterprise scale internet/customer facing systems at a Fortune 500 organization
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up
* Experience of Java/J2ee,spring, Springboot, Hibernate frameworks.
* Building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
* Experience with unit testing like jUnit and mock testing tools mockito.
* Experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle.
* Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
* Experience with multiple database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL)
* Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital focused delivery environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* B.S or M.S (Computer Science preferred)
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
* DDD (domain driven design)
* Kafka, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...