The GWM Brokerage team is looking for innovative and passionate developers to help tackle development of real-time, web-based, order management and trading applications leveraging Java, micro-services and an event driven architecture deployed within the cloud.
We are building the next generation of Wealth Management applications through a multi-year technology transformation that will consolidate trade flows onto best in class technologies and frameworks, delivering an improved user experience to wealth management investors & advisors and the massive scale and performance required by retail clients.
* Full-stack design, development for financial order management and trading software.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
* Present and demo to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
* Promote excellent user experience and system performance.
* Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of application development experience.
* 5+ years with strong core Java/J2EE server side hands on development experience including concurrency, JMS & JPA
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring (Sprint Boot) and application containers.
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
* Service development experience including REST/SOAP web services and Websockets
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...