As a senior leader in IT Product Management, you'll take a macro view of technology and innovation across the firm to develop solutions that have an everyday impact on customers, clients and businesses around the globe. You will define and improve technology products to satisfy evolving customer needs through collaborative partnership with engineering, development and business groups across the firm. You'll also manage a high-performing team of IT managers from multiple job families who share your passion for technology and innovation. When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., you gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This role requires a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in Resource Management; Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
* In-depth knowledge of at least one technology discipline (e.g., software delivery, infrastructure management)
* Ability to build an innovative culture
* Strategic planning (e.g., roadmap creation and execution)
* Experience in large-scale software development in one or more programming language
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Experience or knowledge in implementing SRE / DevOps constructs in infrastructure organizations. Knowledge in agile development
* Experience or knowledge of Network Attached Stoage / File Systems and working with Unstructured Data
* Experience or knowledge of Data Science / Data Analytics
* Proven track record of building strong, cohesive partnerships with the business, operations, clients other key stakeholders
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate key messages to all level of the organization-- senior management, employees, leaders and customers.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...