Be part of growing team of passionate and seasoned developers who are dedicated to deliver and support shared micro services, distributed messaging and reusable UI components.
The functional services and shared solutions implement complex and modern architecture/design patterns by book to serve common needs of many application, act as point of integration and set example of model excellence.
Following qualification gives good idea about what will it take to succeed in your role and advance in your career.
You may not meet all but if you believe, you have an appetite to learn and adopt, apply now.
Your passion for perfection, desire to deliver and critical thinking matters the most.
1. BS/BA degree in technology or equivalent experience (MUST).
2. Experience working with global team of developers, BA and stakeholders.
3. Solid knowledge & extensive experience with Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) on cloud as well on premise Infra.
4. Skills and expertise with -
a. Agile Methodology (BDD)
b. Domain Driven Design Pattern (DDD)
c. Twelve factor cloud native micro services
d. Distributed messaging (Kafka)
e. Private (Cloud Foundry) or public cloud Infra (AWS, Azure etc.)
f. Containerization (kubernetes)
g. Automated CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
h. Multi-tier resiliency engineering and Performance Optimization
5. Hands-on experience with -
h. MongoDB/Cassandra (NoSQL)
i. In-memory and distributed caching solutions
6. ** Please note that this Job Offer is for the senior role. Beside development tasks, you will also need to lead, manage and own strategic deliveries. You will need to showcase past experience in this aspects.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...