The Policy & Process Business Analyst will be an integral part of the Private Bank Mortgage Center Operations teams and will be responsible for managing and delivering complex mortgage projects and streamlining mortgage processes with delivering value added solutions. This high-visibility role will interface with line staff, operations managers, Legal, Compliance, Business Controls, Front Office and Senior Leadership. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking with strong problem solving and analysis skills, ensuring optimal management and performance.
* Utilizing knowledge of new and emerging technologies, identifies opportunities to drive improved efficiency, customer experience and compliance
* Develops processes, policies and procedures to support new system enhancements or process redesigns and works closely with Policy and Procedures team for updates to the Mortgage Online Guide
* Supports their aligned operations department with project management, analysis and requirements gathering for new development and integration projects
* Develops project requirements, assigns priorities, establishes deadlines, and tracks problems while ensuring capacity within the operations team is properly assessed
* Closely works with Systems Project team for prioritization of system enhancement that directly impacts the operations work flow
* Conducts regular department communications to ensure all levels of staff are informed of changes impacting their role & the department
* Analyze Quality results to identify trending and work with stakeholders to solution
* Participates in projects related to productivity/process improvements, compliance, and other matters as needed
* Is a trusted resource, generating creative solutions/fresh approaches to internal and external client issues
* Must be a great team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment
* Facilitate/lead/participate in meetings at the business, operational and project level
* Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision
* Minimum 3-5 years mortgage operations experience
* 3-5 years of experience in business operations, business process improvement and project management experience
* Knowledge and understanding of federal and state mortgage regulations
* Strong project management skills, and ability to collaborate with multiple points of contact in order to achieve results
* Self-starter; with the ability to solve problems creatively and deliver results while working in a dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment
* Ability to multitask, reprioritize tasks throughout the business and adapt well to changes in the work environment
* Strong organizational, triage and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
* Ability to identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to effectively train others as needed
* Ability to effectively communicate across all levels with the ability to provide Senior Management updates, as well as necessary escalation
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with particular skill with Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO
* Signavio experience preferred
* BS/BA or equivalent preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...