Description of our business space
J.P. Morgan Custody provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. This product suite, along with our Markets business, helps us service our core client segments: Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Insurance/GSEs, Banks/Broker Dealers and Hedge Funds and Alternatives. Custody is the provision of post-trade securities services (settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing) to institutional investor clients. Alongside Custody, institutional investor clients can contract with Fund Services for additional securities services, including accounting (i.e., NAV), administration, shareholder, and trustee services
* Detailed data analysis (knowledge of SQL required) to create data specifications & data models
* Detailed API analysis via Postman query tool
* Holistic understanding of technical architecture & components of the tech stack to assist dev leads in design considerations and to ensure that requirements are realistic
* Create conceptual and logical data models based
* Create detailed functional Jiras and have a good understanding of Agile methodology and the Jira application
* Interface with senior product management stakeholders for requirements elicitation across several product groups
* Articulate implementation level details via Use cases, user persona development and user interactions
* Document requirements via Business Requirements Document, Functional specifications, Jira user stories, test plan documents, technology design document etc.
* Release planning with scope and change management for multiple projects
* Work with UX team to ensure that the application UI is attractive and easy to navigate
* Assist with internal testing, UAT and end user training as required
* Assist with production support or operational issues as required
* Intermediate SQL
* Understanding of APIs
* Understanding of key components of technical stacks
* Agile methodology and Jira application
* Understand of product design and requirements elicitation
* Technical documentation skills for functional specifications
* Understanding of financial services and wealth management applications
* Experience in software testing
* Ability to create low fidelity user interfaces
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...