The Usability and Research Operations, VP is a new role that will fill a crucial need in our growing User Research team. The person in this role will serve as a force multiplier for user research - leveling up how we as an organization do research. The Research OPs VP shall lead insights knowledge management, participant recruitment, research tools and process management, template development and usage, proficiency up-skilling.
* Producing, managing a Research Scoreboard - developing, tracking, maintaining and communicating DXD research project metrics.
* Creating and managing a Participant Panel - Creating, implementing and maintaining a research panel with internal or external participants, ensuring periodic engagement and availability for a range of research projects
* Strengthening and managing Research Project Intake - Work closely with Head of Research, Design Leads and Stakeholders to manage User Research requests in a consistent manner
* Drive demand for and visibility of User Research in close partnership with the Head of Research - Assist with internal stakeholder communication on what the research team is working on. Promote and socialize the findings from research activities.
* Developing and implementing a strategy to ensure research insights are reused and broadly accessible by the organization
* Managing and maintaining UX Research assets - you contribute or lead the curation of research assets in collaboration with the Head of Research and the team
* Enabling a consistent and widespread usability assessment program
* Managing templates, and processes to ensure that research is efficient, consistent, and high quality
* Democratize research by building research systems and consultative support services so that none user researchers can conduct their own exploratory and evaluative research.
* You're pragmatic, service-oriented, organized, methodical and understand researchers.
* You're have leadership qualities and can work hand-in-hand with the research leader to bring the vision to life.
* You're obsessive, get into the details, keen learner and push for "faster, better, smaller, more efficient, more economic and good enough"
* You understand research processes and how they align with product design and software development
* You're experienced at managing research projects or programs
* You're an excellent communicator adept at interfacing with Senior Management
About our team
Digital Experience Design (DXD) is an award-winning team, recognized for its accomplishments in design and innovation. DXD includes product designers, UX researchers, service designers, content strategists, creative technologists and DesignOps. The User Research group partners with Business, Product, and Technology across Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to deliver data to help product and design answer questions to ultimately deliver products and services that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight users.
Learn more about us at http://design.jpmorgan.com/
We value Diversity
We value the unique skills of every person in our team, and we are building an organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global Digital Experience Design team tackling big challenges that impact people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. Apply today, and put your passion for experience design to work with us.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...