The candidate will be responsible for Big Data platform application development to deliver key deliverables.
The role of application developer includes:
- Reviews Functional/Design specifications
- Develops using Big Data and J2EE technologies
- Produces technical design, translates requirements into application modules
- Provides design recommendations, writing code and integrating programs
- Produces and executes unit tests
- Supports system testing and production implementation
- Ensures application is designed, coded and tested to specified standards
- Utilizes and contributes to application development best practices
- Develops deliverables that meet audit/control requirements as well as user base
- Troubleshoots data and platform issues
- 4-8 years' experience developing Big data and j2ee applications and integrating with databases
- Good understanding on Hadoop architecture
- Programming knowledge on Spark 2.x using Scala/Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and micro services
- UI experience is a big plus
- Cloud experience is also an added advantageJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...