The Collateral Services organization resides within Securities Services business of J.P. Morgan. The Collateral Services products provide value added services to financial market clients, principally engaged in Derivatives and Securities Finance activities, by creating liquidity, reducing counterparty risk, and improving operating efficiencies.
The role of Product Development Analyst is to work with Product Development team and partners to drive analysis of strategic Collateral Services business initiatives. This includes the development of new products for the business and improve processes to deliver reduced risk and improved scalability.
The ideal candidate is an energetic strategic thinker - a problem solver who can define, develop, deliver solutions that enhance process improvement, client satisfaction, support sustainable business growth.
They should also be resourceful and execution-driven. Will be exposed to cross-functional/business collaboration working across multiple teams within the bank. Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
Partner with stakeholders across Product, Operations and Technology (POTL) to deliver effective solutions, on time, within scope and on budget
* Delivery on the product development agenda for Collateral Services with initial initiatives focused on position management, trade booking and asset mobilization
* Ensure product investment is aligned to wider Securities Services Strategic plans
* Identify & deliver profitable, efficient, and effective product enhancements
* Build business cases and drive execution of new product capabilities and/or entering new markets or target segments
* Drive requirements gathering, definition and the documentation of requirements to the required quality level
* Provide verbal and written status updates as required to support senior management with timely and accurate maintenance and archiving of program artefacts
* Work with Senior Product Dev and Product Managers to position the product and develop key messages to use with external clients/prospects as well as JPMorgan senior management
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product capabilities and designing innovative solutions to new opportunities to build a scalable, efficient market leading service offering.
* Understand the risk profile of each initiative and apply appropriate & effective control mechanisms with clear ownership & governance, with active management of Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies (RAID)
COMPETENCIES - Skills
- Analytical skills -Expected to disseminate information and present data in a logical manner and ultimately contribute to future product delivery and able to understand a diverse and complex technology and operations infrastructure
- Team player - Ability to manage cross functional teams and motivate the team to deliver whilst working within a team and sharing knowledge, best practices and support to the Product Development team
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills - Ability to organize, communicate with, and influence a range of audiences internally and externally; expectation to display logical writing and verbal communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Change Management - Interested in driving a change agenda and strength in developing innovative solutions to new challenges
- Relationship skills - ability to gain access to individuals within a wide range of functions in the organization; earn a reputation for integrity, intelligence and problem solving
- Influencing skills - ability to promote ideas and initiatives that are critical to the success of the organization.
COMPETENCIES - Experience
- 1-5 Years in Financial Services particularly Collateral Management Industry
- Background of working as Product Development or Program Manager or within as part of the wider Product Development team considered beneficial
- Prior experience within an Agency Business considered beneficial
- Awareness of Custody and Fund Services offered by global custodiansJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...