The Project Execution Associate role sits within the team that is responsible for providing general planning and execution support to GTI's Head of Strategy and Business Services. The role will typically require partnering with various strategy and business service groups to ensure streamlined activities within the GTI organization, with a focus on creating group-wide and executive communications, performing analysis to support decision making, developing processes and tools to support consistent management practices, supporting selected change management and governance programs, supporting culture initiatives, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with strong communication and analytical skills, experience interacting with and presenting to senior management, the ability to develop relationships with all levels across all lines of business and corporate functions, and a desire to learn the Technology operating model.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 2-4+ years of experience in a large fast paced environment leveraging strong communications and analytical skills coupled with good business acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with senior management
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Organized, detail-oriented and proactive "self-starter"
* Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships and establish strong partnerships
* Experience in cross-functional teams and ability to influence people at a variety of levels
* Experience with business process improvement/re-engineering
* Advanced PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...