Chase Digital is looking for a profoundly engaged designer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts.
A user-centric view is paramount for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovative mobile and web experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role.
Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about improving our customer's lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products and experiences.
* 3-5 years of experience in experience design and graphic / visual development required
* BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
* Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
* Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
* Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
* Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
* Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
* Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent
* Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
* Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...