As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Low-latency technology group is looking for an experienced Technical Software Engineer and Integration specialist with experience in equities markets, connectivity, systems integration and automation to join our Delivery team. The Delivery team is responsible for project deliveries, which entails business analysis, project management, client onboarding, release management and plant management. In addition to the deliveries, the role will be focused on streamlining end-to-end deliveries through automation of manual tasks and process improvement.
* You will participate in cross-functional requirements and implementation discussions to review the impact of application changes
* Work with business and product teams to prioritize and communicate status and progress toward daily and weekly deliverables
* In this role, you will partner in the planning, design and execution of specifications, in order to meet the business requirements for the applications supported by your team.
* In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with all project stakeholders throughout the SDLC.
* Participate in estimating the effort and timelines for delivery
* Develop functionality
* Implement end-to-end setup for clients in the low-latency setup including rollout to production, and post-release checks
* Ensure comprehensive integration testing coverage exists by understanding the test scope and approach
* Spear-head automation and streamlining of deliveries working with Application Development and Business Analyst teams
* Partner with Application Development and Business Analyst teams to participate in solution design and ensure testability of functions and application
* Present and/or escalate project and technical needs
* Ensure quality delivery and stability
Skills required to be considered for this role:
* Strong knowledte in equities, trading technologies and expertise in Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocal, UNIX, Java or C++, and Python scripting language.
* Self-motivated and self-directed with the abiity to thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...