As a Full Stack Developer, you are required to demonstrate a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Responsible for design, development and deployment for various Regulatory Feeds and Reports
* Responsible for ensuring horizontal scalability and performance to be embedded into the design of every component based on best design practices
* Banking and Financial domain knowledge (Wealth Management functions) will be an added advantage.
* Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
Must have skills
4-8 years of practical experience with:
* Core Java/J2EE and related technologies framework like Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services
* Knowledge of cloud and container technologies - Cloud Foundry, AWS, Kubernetes, etc
* Hands on knowledge on RDBMS like Oracle or SQL Server
* Test tools like JUnit, Fitnesse, Cucumber
* UNIX shell and shell scripting
* Build tools like Jenkins/Maven/Nexus
* Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns
* Ability to drive the quality coding and hands on experience with tools such as Sonar, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs.
* Knowledge on front end technologies like React JS, Angular JS, webpack, node js would be desireble
Knowledge of Agile Development
* Using SCRUM or a related agile discipline/practice
* Focus on working with end users to deliver business value early
* Iterative and incremental delivery
* Emergent design and architecture
* Automated unit and integration testing
* Continuous integration, build and automated deployment
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of Bigdata technologies like Apache Spark will be an added advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...