The Opportunity: Customer Journey Transformation through Agile Product Teams
Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative One Chase Way? If the answer is yes to all of these, apply to join our Own a Home Agile Product Team!JP Morgan Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed One Chase experience by improving speed and providing first class customer interactions. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives. We favor rapid, iterative design to "one and done" project work and prefer new design to improving on the status quo. This is accomplished by empowered decision makers sitting among the team that helps make our transformation a success. To achieve that mission we have launched customer journey based Agile Product Teams, including the Home Lending Own a Home team. Successful transformation at this scale requires diverse and talented people who are excited about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
Job Functions: This role supports the Area Product Owner within Own a Home Product Team in creating a unique, differentiated online experience for Chase customers in the home lending domain. The Product Manager will be responsible for a range of activities:
* Support idea evaluation and prioritization. Work to understand the needs of the business and its users and customers to evaluate new ideas. Assure alignment of new ideas to business goals and work to define success criteria.
* Develop recommendations, presentations and supporting materials and present to Senior Leaders and across stakeholder groups to gain agreement on approach.
* Write and collaborate on epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and participate in all agile events of the product group
* Ensure new product enhancements are delivered in a way that adhere to compliance and control practices with appropriate level of risk assessment and safeguards
* Home Lending experience strongly preferred or demonstrated relevant 3+ years experience in Digital Product Management or an agile Product Team/ Owner role
* Good communicator / storyteller, with both written and verbal skills.
* Working knowledge of JIRA, story writing and agile delivery
* Experience building out a product backlog
* Has a technical aptitude and effective communicator with both business stakeholders and technology teams
* Working in an Agile setting to build out a brand new customer journey, being at the forefront of change and innovation in Home Lending
* Share product management skills, including defining product requirements and technology productivity tools (e.g., JIRA)
* This role will involve substantial collaboration with our CCB Digital, Home Lending Technology, Design partners as well as with external vendors leveraged as part of the platform, which provides an opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in this highly in-demand field
* The work of this role will support businesses across Home Lending and as such the product manager will have an opportunity to learn and understand the business as a whole and develop relationships across Home Lending as well as other corporate shared service areas
* Exposure to senior leaders across Home Lending
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...