The person joining the ATM team will understand the importance of end to end software development and will have a strong understanding of the AGILE framework. The software engineer will actively participate in requirements gathering, functional specifications reviews, completing technical designs, and developing technical solutions to meet business needs.
The software engineer will provide support during all phases of the software cycle, from concept initiation to support after the application has been implemented to Production. Additional responsibilities include developing reusable technology components, drive development standards, perform reviews, and provide key process improvement recommendations. The software engineer will also perform risk analyses and offer recommendations for risk containment.
This role requires intermedia to advanced level of a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets such as Ant, Maven, Gradle and Git.
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages and frame work such as Java/J2EE/Java Sprint Boots, JSP (Angular, React, Vue).
* Must have Solid understanding of object oriented, multi-thread design methodologies and J2EE design patterns.
* Must have relational database experience such (Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server) and No-SQL databases like Cassandra or similar.
* Must have hands-on experience building cloud based application with good understanding of micro-services architecture.
* Experience with unit test coverage tools such as Junit
* Experience in troubleshooting production issues.
* Strong communication skills with Sr. Leadership team and rest of the development teams.
* Able to organize and handle technical discussion with architects and Sr. leaders.
Desired technical expertise includes:
* CEN/ XFS experience.
* SPLUNK and its Search Processing Language (SPL).
* Exposure to WebSphere, Shell Scripting, Windows Scripting.
* MSI packaging using WiX (Windows Installer XML) or similar toolset.
* Google Web Toolkit.
* Spring Webflow; and Knockout.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...