As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages, specifically the Java stack
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
* Demonstrated expertise in the following technologies
* o Containers - Expert level implementation skills with container technologies (docker), how the images are scanned for vulnerabilities and how they are deployed to a Kubernetes based platform.
* o Artifact Repositories - Expert level implementation skills with Artifactory and Sonatype Nexus at scale. Strong experience managing artifact repositories (Docker, Maven, NPM, yum and pypi) in Artifactory for both internally built artifacts as well as artifacts that are sourced from the internet.
* o Security Scanning - Strong experience with security and vulnerability scanning products Aqua, Black Duck, Twistlock, Fortify and the use of them for artifact scanning.
* o Java - Experience working with Java and Spring Boot.
* o Git - Strong experience working with an SCM such as Git.
* o General - Comfortable in more than two programming languages with a strong understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies.
* o Cloud - Experience with both Private and Public clouds ranging from IaaS to PaaS solutions.
* Demonstrated experience in the following engineering practices
* o Refactoring - You have experience with refactoring concepts and how they apply when building and maintaining high-quality solutions.
* o Pair Programming - You are comfortable pairing with other team members to solve problems.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...